This is a list of Vectrex-related hardware, miscellaneous, game and demo releases/announcements and events that occurred during the year 2014.
- January: Mateos Vectrex Burner-Dumper and Mateos Vectrex Rewritable Multigame Cart released, AVE MARIA! demo work announced
- February: BOMBENHAGEL, Veccy Birds demo and Vectorbolt released, N. B. Z. demo work announced
- March: VECFAHREN, VectrexMad!'s News Corner, Hex alpha demo (on the 9th) released
- April: Last of Vectorbolt issue #1 ships, UNTOT demo released, BRECHER and FLAK demo work announced, FREIGEIST announced (26th), Y*A*S*I overlay completed and shipping begins
- May: BRECHER released (2nd), Vector Pong released (3rd), VECFAHREN 2000 demo work announced (4th)
- June: GRINDCORE MUSIC DEMO released, MENSCHENJAGD announced, SCHIFFE VERSENKEN completed (2nd), IRRELEVANT released (4th)
- July: FRESSSAKK - Highscore Edition released (6th), VOGELFUTTER (12th) and MENSCHENJAGD released, DER SCHLUND demo announced
- August: Shifted contest begins (1st), ZUFALLSTREFFER (14th) and Z4HL3N R473N released (30th)
- October: KOLONIE released (9th), .--. .- -. --.. . .-. (12th), VECTREX ROLI - DAS SPIEL (18th), STERNENKRIEGER (24th), and INKUBATIONSZEIT released (31st)
- November: International Play Your Vectrex Day transpires/Shifted contest ends (1st), Vector War IV contest starts (21st), Gravitrex Plus, Protector/Y*A*S*I and Vecmania re-released
- December: VecAdapt released (5th), XMas Cart 2014 released (10th), Thrust re-released
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.