Bombenhagel is available exclusively on Madtronix Multicarts which was first available in 2014 and was programmed with an extremely short deadline so the multicarts could be produced by a certain time. It was also Der Luch's first completed game.
The player controls a gun turret defending a city from a barrage of missiles. The player must destroy the missiles before they impact the city. The bombs are extremely potent and even a single bomb will completely destroy the city and cause the game to end.
- Start game-button one
- View credits-button two
- View list of Vectrex-related links-button three
- Move cursor around screen-joystick or D-pad
- Fire-button four
- Destroy Bomb-1 point
- Bombenhagel was programmed in two days.
- Bombenhagel's graphics are inspired by old Tiger Electronics LCD games.
- Bombenhagel was Der Luch's first completed game. Previously he had only ever programmed music for the Vectrex.
- Der Luchs states that Bombenhagel means "Hail of Bombs".