|Star Sling Freeware Edition|
1-2 players alternating
The player must match two or more like asteroids on the screen by slinging them together in order to make them explode and disappear. Mismatching asteroids causes them to fragment and create new asteroids.
- Position Star Spider--button 2
- Move cursor--joystick or D-pad
- Fire Star Sling--button 1
- Stretch sling--fire, then hold button 1 and move joystick or D-pad
- Activate tractor mode--button 2 after stretching Star Sling
- Star Sling may sound somewhat similar to the arcade vector game of Quantum, where lines are drawn onscreen, which are used to dispose of objects. However, programmer Alex Nicholson had never even heard of Quantum until after he had released the game, and the games do not have many similarities other than lines being involved to dispose of objects with.
- A Turbo Edition and Premium Limited Edition of the game were also released, the latter of which came with an overlay, instructions and reproduced GCE box.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|